General practice nursing is a job that matters. You get a flexible, long-term career where you can really make a difference. You get to work with people from all walks of life, in their own community. You can be proud of what you do.
WHY READ THIS BOOK?
- it explains clearly how to manage long term conditions
- it is a practical, down-to-earth manual
- written for general practice nurses
- and useful for other healthcare professionals
- it will help your consultation skills
- it has ideas for your revalidation portfolio
- and it could increase your income
THIS BOOK IS...
- not dull
- not lengthy
- not expensive
The book is being sold to raise funds for Médecins sans Frontières. MSF delivers emergency medical aid to people affected by conflict, epidemics and disasters. You can read more about MSF here http://www.msf.org.uk/about-msf
Every sale (paperback or ebook) will raise a minimum of £4.00 for MSF. CLICK here TO BUY.